Crossroads partners with Florida’s Children First, Inc.
Florida’s Children First, Inc. is a statewide organization advocating on behalf of children in foster care. Stakeholders in the foster care system should visit its website, www.floridaschildrenfirst.org, to obtain valuable information. Florida’s Children First has also created an important new website, www.FloridaDependencyLaw.org, which serves as an online community for all Florida lawyers and judges involved in delinquency and dependency. It provides resources and communication tools to assist pro bono attorneys in representing their young clients.
- Understanding Juvenile Delinquency Law: A Primer for Practitioners and Attorneys ad Litem
- Dependency Training for Crossroads Attorneys
- Independent Living Services Training for Crossroads For Florida Kids Attorneys
- How to Facilitate Open Contact in Foster Care and Adoption
- Defining High-Quality Legal Representation in Partnership with Youth
- Juvenile Justice in Hillsborough County – Video
- Raising the Bar for Dependency Attorneys Representing Florida Youth
- Kids in Foster Care: Rights, Remedies and Relationships